Do you sometimes have the feeling that the meals you eat, are not satisfying your body’s needs for optimal energy, or for doing the things you have planned that day?
Several reasons could play a role here:
- Drinking while you eat may make you feel bloated and fatigued.
- You could be allergic to some of the ingredients you were eating.
- Physically you are expanding more energy than you are putting back in. And so you still feel lethargic after a meal. This could mean that you need more fats and proteins.
- Physically you burn less calories than the amount of food you eat. This can make you feel heavy and sleepy.
- Your metabolism may be sluggish, so your food digests too slow. You could try some BITTERS with your food, and perhaps some good enzymes right before you eat.
- Your diet may simply not contain enough nutrients for you. Look therefore into adding some dietary supplements in the forms of vitamins, minerals, oils, green food extracts, or even meal-replacements.
There are definitely ways to get it right! We can help you to feel better when you eat …at the Gesundheit! Nutrition Center on North 19th Avenue.
Listen to the health article: