RADIO HEALTH PEARL #330
…brought to you by the Gesundheit! Nutrition Center.
Here are some instances that may cause feelings of depression, but that, in my opinion, do NOT require prescription anti-depressants!
• GRIEVING: losing someone, or a favorite pet, brings temporary sadness. This may last from a week to a month or even a year, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.
• FOOD ALLERGIES: especially an allergy to wheat or gluten-containing grains may have a much greater affect than many people like to think!
• THYROID DISORDERS: Get a copy of your thyroid blood test. The TSH (or Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) should NOT be higher that 2.0.
• PMS-RELATED SYMPTOMS: If these bring you down, then try raising your Progesterone levels first.
• EATING DISORDERS and EMOTIONAL EATING: This could be intertwined with other issues.
At the Gesundheit! Nutrition Center on North 19th Avenue we can offer you more explanations and options for any of these issues, improving your daily life, and those around you, substantially!